Many of our boarders are pets who are recuperating from surgery and stay with us under the care of our loving and experienced handlers, who make sure that these guests are closely monitored and are given special attention so that they receive the medication or treatments they require at the correct times. They make sure that these animals have a smooth and stress free recovery period and are healthy before they leave us.
Besides regular veterinary services we are also planning to introduce a range of alternative therapies and would be one the few kennels providing them. Among our alternative therapies we would offer:
- Magnet Therapy: This is extremely useful for pains, muscle stress and other such ailments
- Hydrotherapy: This is useful for older dogs suffering from arthritis, patients recovering from accidents, hip Bach flower remedies: These are prepared homeopathically and are excellent for treating emotional problems which can arise due to car accidents, dog fights or any other stressful situations.
- Homeopathy: This is always useful for any acute or chronic ailment and is without severe side-effects.
- Acupressure: This can be a part of overall natural pet health care. It is beneficial in canine arthritis; behavioral disorders/issues skin problems, immune stimulation support and digestive problems.
- Reiki: All animals can benefit physically, emotionally, & spiritually by this gentle, loving &compassionate form of healing.